Thursday, March 15, 2018

Scratch and Dent Gluten Free Haul!


I am very thrilled with this scratch and dent mostly gluten free haul my husband and I came upon the other day. We were in Amish country and happened upon a little scratch and dent store. I went gluten free last year and gluten free items are very pricey. This is just some of what I got. 



Look at these prices! 

Croutons for .35!
GF flour for $1.25 a bag!
Chocolate wafers for .50!
GF Vanilla Creme Cake for .85!
Breakfast Bars for $1.00!
Cereal for $1.00!
And on and on!

I wish I lived closer to this store! I hope to be in that area a couple of times a year to stock up. Some of their items are out of date but many are just dented boxes etc. I will be in stock for quite a while!

If you have an Amish or Mennonite area close to you, it pays to check out their bulk food store where things are usually less than store prices and their scratch and dent places are often pennies on the dollar. 

Happy Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment