Saturday, April 11, 2015

Steak and Lobster for Two $14.69 plus Tips!!

My husband and I just had an awesome Steak and Lobster meal for 2 for only $14.69 plus tips! It wasn't even a special occasion and at this price, it makes any date a special occasion!

Main Street Cafe in Bloomer WI has Steak and Lobster Dinners for Two for only $23.99 on Saturday nights. http://www.mainstreetcafe.com/ This is an excellent deal in and of itself!



However, I had a half off deal that I got and paid $28.75 for $50.00 worth of coupons for Main Street Cafe off the radio. We used one $25.00 coupon tonight. So, half of $28.75 is $14.38 (the extra $3.75 is shipping and handling for the coupon radio deal. We used the other coupon at another time.) It was $1.32 for tax. So altogether, this fantastic meal was $14.69 plus tips!

Sometimes people write to me and tell me they just can't find deals like this where they live. Truthfully, you can't find this exact deal where you live, likely, because the coupons and offers are not exactly the same. However, you can definitely find great deals right where you live if you train your eyes to look for them. They will not jump at you by themselves, but if you train your eyes to look and simply believe that you can find deals like this, you will find them because they are out there. Radio programs often have great offers and cities sometimes also offer 1/2 off restaurant deals. You may want to do an online search for your area. Larger areas usually have better deals so you may have to drive a ways to get some.

Also, if you do go to Main Street Cafe, they have some world famous pies there.

Happy savings!

4 comments:

  1. I just read through your posts, having just discovered your blog. My husband and I started out much like you did, both of us at nineteen, and not much money. All these years later I still like to watch our pennies and discover new ways to do that. I do many of the things you do, but your vacations have been a lesson for me. We tend to spend too much money on those occasions. Thanks for a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, jdmey! I think, no matter if we get rich or not, we'll still be counting pennies. After so many years, it just happens naturally! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful meal, and I agree... it is a very special occasion when you can have such a wonderful meal at the most amazing price! I don't listen to the radio much at all. Maybe that needs to change, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can also find these deals through doing a search online of your radio station. That is how I find most of mine.

      Delete