Monday, March 7, 2016

Restaurant.com Coupons $4.25 for a $25.00 Certificate



Right now, Restaurant.com has $25.00 coupons for $4.25. These coupon certificates never expire and can be exchanged. A number of years ago, I bought about 20 certificates and my husband and I have been enjoying meals in cities all over the US. If you don't mind following the small print and some other rules, you can have some great meals and meal experiences for very little. We have had a few times where the restaurants were closed or had some other issue, but most times, this has been a winner. Also, their website is very quirky but with persistence you can usually get what you want. 
I don't know how long this deal is going to last. 

Happy Savings!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for the tip Lynne. I will look into this deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I will definitely look into this, I know you have used these coupons many times for some great meal deals! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you find some good deals! I am planning to use one of these very soon!

      Delete
  3. I receive a lot of coupons that I can use in my shopping.

    ReplyDelete