Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Quick View on Walmart Ad Match: Deals I Got Today

I'm sharing these deals so you can see some of the deals I get on a regular basis doing Ad Match. Anyone with a Walmart nearby can do this!

Fresh Sliced Mushrooms 8 oz. .98
McCormick Taco Seasoning .25
La Choy Chow Mein Meal $2.48
Large Dozen Eggs .68
3 lb Apples $1.77
Blueberry Pie Filling $2.69
Gallon Apple Cider $2.99
Red Grapes $1.19 lb
Scott Bathroom Tissue 12 roll $3.98
Milwaukee Baby Pickles 32 oz $1.88
Cream of Mushroom Soup .49
Sharp Cheddar Cheese $2.99 lb

The photo above shows the print outs I make of the ads in nearby stores. I highlight and list what I want to make it easy at checkout. I do this almost every week and save quite a bit!

1 comment:

  1. I wish Wal-Mart would print on their receipts how much you save by doing this. It sure would be nice. I have been doing ad match as well, and generally save at least 10-15 dollars, and also now doing the savings catcher, and have made a few dollars there as well.

    ReplyDelete